Note Perfect provides rehearsal assistance for both choir and soloists.
For the choir, all the choral parts are supplied with :
- a single voice part highlighted on the orchestral accompaniment.
- all four parts played together on piano, with the orchestral accompaniment
- orchestral accompaniment.with no assistance for voices
For the soloists, all soloist parts are for the most part sung together as a quartet :
- accompaniment with the soloist parts played on wind instruments (a different instrument for each voice)
- accompaniment with the soloist parts but one of the voice parts removed so that the soloist is aware or the other parts.
- orchestral accompaniment, with no assistance for voices
- Agnus Dei
Listen to samples selected from Mozart Mass in C KV 257 Rehearsal Aids.
To save MP3 audio examples to your computer, right-click > "Save Target As"
Kyrie - Choir Soprano
Kyrie - Choir Alto
Kyrie - Choir Tenor
Kyrie - Choir Bass
Kyrie - Choir SATB Together
Kyrie - Choir and Soloist with assistance
Kyrie - Solo - without the Solo Soprano part
Kyrie - Solo - without the Solo Alto part
Kyrie - Solo - without the Solo Tenor part
Kyrie - Solo - without the Solo Bass part
Kyrie - without assistance for all voices